BM1Vet Blood Pressure Module
A slim, light, versatile, and
truly portable multiparameter monitor
Compact and lightweight, the BM1Vet is the ideal portable. It features SpO2, NIBP, with optional Temperature and EtCO2 with 4.3" color TFT LCD in a compact package that weighs less than 2.5lbs! EtCO2 ready (Plug & Play) so CAPNOSTAT 5® mainstream or LoFlo® sidestream CO2 sensor can be added at any time. As with all Bionet veterinary monitors, it comes with a 4 Year Warranty, the longest in the industry, as well as a direct computer interface!
SpO2 cable and NiBP hose and cuff set.
CAPNOSTAT 5 Mainstream CO2 Sensor by Respironics® & Airway Adapters, LOFLO Sidestream CO2 Sensor by Respironics® & Airway Adapters, Temperature Probe(Rectal or Skin).
4 YEAR WARRANTY
(6 months on accessories)
- SpO2, NIBP, Temperature and EtCO2
- EtCO2 Ready: can add plug and play Mainstream or Sidestream EtCO2 at any time
- 4.3" Color TFT LCD and capable of connecting to an external monitor
- Individual sweep speed setting for each parameter
- Multiple Display Modes
- Remembers your settings
- Up to 4.5 hours of battery life
- Quick release IV pole mount
- Touch wheel navigation
- 128 hours of trend data stored
- 20 cases x 10 sec alarm waveforms are stored
- Includes B-Link software to transfer results to your Windows based computer
- Industry's longest warranty - 4 Years!
- Can add EtCO2 at any time
- Mainstream/Sidestream CO2
|Enhanced Data Management
- 120 full hours of trend data are stored
- 20 cases * 10 sec alarm waveform are stored
- Includes B-Link software for data collection